Lenovo owned Motorola is all set to make a big announcement of 2nd August 2018. Moto released a teaser video for an event on 2nd August 2018 at Motorola HQ in Chicago. Other than this there was no text or sound in the 11 second video.
The only thing we have is the video description which says “Mark your calendar. On August 2, we’re making a big announcement at Motorola’s HQ in Chicago. Say “hello” to a whole new way to connect, stream, download, video chat, and more. Are you ready?”
In a statement to The Verge, Motorola says “the news will change the way people use and interact with their phones.” Looking at the two statements we expect Motorola to launch an all new Moto Mod for its Moto Z range of smartphones.
Motorola is also expected to launch its Motorola One/ Motorola One Power Soon and its also time for the Moto Z and Moto Z force. While looking at the statements it doesn’t look likes a new smartphone launch, but Moto did something similar last year for the Moto Z2 Force event.
The smartphone was launched in July 2017 and is now ready for its next version. While we have not seen many leaks and rumors about the Moto Z3 force, we have a lot of them about the Motorola One. Motorola One power will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
It will sport a 6.2-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display with a display notch at top. The notch seems to bigger than your usual Android smartphones and is similar to that of the Xiaomi Mi 8 and the iPhone X. We highly doubt if Moto has put some infrared sensors for the 3D facial recognition system like on iPhone X and Xiaomi Mi 8. Stay tuned to Sid Tech for latest tech news, deals, reviews and more.
For latest tech news join our WhatsApp Broadcast List, Download our App to get all tech content in one App. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more tech content. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for crisp tech videos.